If you are a fan of the gee-gee’s, you will know that Royal Ascot is Britain’s most valuable race meeting, attracting many of the world’s finest racehorses, all competing to take home a share of the big prize money prizes. The race is taking place this month, and Sing Bingo are using it as inspiration for their 1st Past the Post promotion, where you have the chance to win thousands of Diamonds and Sing Points.
Taking Part In The 1st Past The Post Chat Tourney
The 1st Past the Post Chat Tourney is running until 23:59 on Friday 26th June, so there is plenty of time to get involved. The good news is that you don’t need to know anyone to form a team, as Sing Bingo will automatically allocate you a place any time you enter one of their qualifying rooms. This month all of their teams are named after famous Royals, Castles and Palaces:
- The Windsor Castle Stakes
- The Sandringham Stakes
- The St. James Palace Stakes
- The Duke of Cambridge Stakes
- The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes
The tourney is running every week day, and they have varied the times to make sure everyone has the opportunity to take part:
- Monday between 3pm and 5pm in the Winner Takes it All room
- Tuesday between 12pm and 2pm in the Disco Divas room
- Wednesday between 8pm and 10pm in the Dancing Queens room
- Thursday between 9am and 11am in the Winner Take it All room
- Friday between 4pm and 6pm in the Rock “N” Bingo room
1st Past The Post Chat Tourney Prizes.
Each time you win a game during these hours, you will win 500 Sing Points for yourself and one point for your team. At the end of each two hour session, all the roomies in the winning team will pick up 2,500 Diamonds each. That’s not all though, because everyone that qualifies for the tournament will also be entered into a prize draw a day at the races with a Red Letter Day experience for four people, or the cash if they prefer.